All training is by appointment/pre-booking only. We are NOT open outside of schedule lesson times.
More events/sessions may be added as interest allows. ALL PRACTICES RUN RAIN or SHINE except during Lightning conditions.
We are open! Book lessons online at www.eromitk9.com
Lessons and Practice Times
Tuesday mornings: Beginner Agility (via Fit Pets)
Tuesday afternoons- Private lessons
Tuesday evening: 5-8 pm Fun Club Agility Classes and Pool Open for Rentals
Wednesday- 5-8 pm – Dock Diving Classes – and agility field open for rentals
Thursday – 5-8pm – Dock Diving Classes and and agility field open for rentals
Events at Eromit Acres
***** entry for dock diving events is online and opens 12 weeks in advance of the event date! Enter here:
June 10-12th- NADD Dock Diving – Season Opener and Regional Qualifier
June 26- UpDog Disc Fun Match
July 2/3 – AAC Agility Trial (hosted by TopDog & Fit Pets Quesnel)
July 6/7 – Agility Seminar with Laurie Huston
July 8-10- NADD Dock Diving – Summer Splash
July 29/30 – NADD Dock Diving- HD/AR Specialty
August 12-14th- NADD Dock Diving – The Western Cup Challenge
Sept 2-3- NADD Western Canadian Regional Championship
Click HERE for dock diving details, rules, and entry forms. Compete to earn personal bests, ribbons and titles (recognizable by the Canadian and American Kennel Clubs) or to qualify for the regional championships!
- Dogs entering the pool need to have appropriately trimmed nails for their own safety, and for the protection of the dock and pool. Please also ensure your dog is not shedding profusely to prevent clogging filters with dog hair. DOGS WITH EXTRA LONG NAILS OR CLUMPY FUR MAY NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE POOL.
- Forcing your dog into the pool is prohibited. Dogs must willingly enter the pool on their own. No pushing allowed!
- No food treats in the pool.
- Dogs must be kept on leash except when on the dock and in the pool. Safety is our top priority- many dogs who compete in dock diving are not dog friendly!!! Dog to dog contact is not permitted in the pool area. This is a high adrenaline sport so at least 2 leash lengths away from any other dogs is advised for safety. Please also keep your dog away from the pool while observing so as not to be a disruption to the working dog.
- Please prevent your dog from marking on the pool or on any part of the dock. Pottying in the agility field is also prohibited.
- Social Distancing at all times. Sorry, no spectators are permitted at this time.
What To Bring:
- a crate for your dog for between turns, shade if required depending on weather.
- a bowl and water for your pooch (keep that athlete hydrated!)
- your dogs favorite floating toy- no real animals (dead or alive)- and nothing that will break down in the pool (food dispensing toys aren’t suitable)
- a standard leash no more than 4-6 feet long (no flexi leashes) and a flat buckle collar. Ecollars, prong collars, and head halters are not allowed on the dock or in the pool.
- A change of clothes (at the very least your dog will shake on you) and either a change of shoes or water resistent foot wear.
- Dock diving season pass card or session/drop in fees in cash.
- Lawn chair
- Your own creature comforts- sunscreen, bugspray, drinking water etc.
Directions to Eromit Acres- (YOUR GPS MAY NOT BE ACCURATE- Verify it against this map!)
PLEASE NOTE – the pool and dock are located on private property. Please drive SLOWLY when you enter the drive and be watchful for pets and people. Proceed THROUGH the yard, past the kennels to the field where the pool is located. Please don’t let your dog out of the vehicle until you’ve parked near the pool and then only on leash. On your first visit, we’ll be happy to show you where to park, where you can warm up your dog, allowable areas to potty, and so on.